WISE Coaching Circles with Wharton Online 2023
- Registration Closed
About the Program
WISE understands that in this challenging global market, leaders must distinguish themselves and enhance their personal development skills to create a bigger, more meaningful impact within their organization.
With that in mind, we've created a program offering that goes beyond typical leadership training, one specifically designed for women working across the sports landscape that includes facilitated coaching and a certificate program from Wharton.
This unique offering is a once-in-a-career type of opportunity — a combination designed to help you become one of the best leaders in the business of sports.
WISE Coaching Circles offers a supportive and collaborative environment where individuals can gain valuable insights, develop new skills and build relationships with like-minded professionals within the sports business.
- Sessions are conducted by tenured International Coaching Federation (ICF) coaches who are experts in helping participants develop personalized strategies, communication skills and action plans tailored to their unique needs and goals.
- You will be thoughtfully placed in a group of 8 to 10, based on your alignment and leadership assessment surveys.
- Circles meet once a month over the course of eight months to discuss a broad range of personal and professional topics. Each session is 90 minutes. Confidentiality is expected.
Wharton Executive Presence and Influence certificate program is a six-module, self-paced course covering everything from executive presence to persuasive leadership and more — and earns you a Wharton Online digital badge.
The development of executive presence is a long-term commitment, but the mindset and habits integral to this critical trait can start today. You will receive practical advice to craft your identity as a leader through six modules:
- Introduction and Informal Influence — Identify the factors that influence the achievement of meaningful impact.
- Leading with Persuasive Communication — Use presence and poise to amplify your narrative.
- Leadership Narrative — Strengthen your leadership presence.
- Cultivating Informal Networks — Adopt strategies to cultivate valuable relationships and leverage networks effectively.
- A Framework for Persuasion — Recognize the underpinnings of successful persuasion, why they work, and how you can leverage these techniques in your communications.
- Persuasively Communicating Your Vision and Strategy — Look at the big picture through nontraditional means to communicate your vision and strategy.
The program is designed to be highly interactive while also allowing time for self-reflection and to demonstrate an understanding of the core topics through various active learning exercises, such as moderated discussion groups with your WISE peers and attending office hours.
LinkedIn Professional Branding and Enhancement Training
This virtual session will provide you with the knowledge, skills and strategies needed to enhance your LinkedIn profile and stand out.
Time Commitment, Schedule and Format
- WISE Coaching Circles: Monthly 90-minute sessions begin the first week of May and run through mid-December. Components are delivered virtually via Zoom and facilitated by Career Doctor Consulting, LLC, a WISE professional development partner. Sessions are scheduled based on the cohort's collective availability.
- Wharton certificate program: Self-paced, six-week program opens May 15 and is accessed via their online learning platform; closes July 3.
- LinkedIn Training: 60-minute session (participation is optional)
Who Should Attend
Women in the pipeline for leadership roles, senior directors and above.
Registration — Special Introductory Offer
Members: $4,700; Nonmembers: $4,900. Space is limited for this pilot offering.
Interested in only the Coaching Circles? Learn more.
This is an executive professional development program for women in the pipeline for leadership roles, senior directors and above.
You must have a WISE account and be logged in to register. If you do not have an existing WISE account, become a member or create an account. You may only register for yourself; registrations are not transferable and program participation is limited to the registered user only.
Registration deadline is April 20, 2023 or when sold out, whichever comes first. You will receive a confirmation email upon registration with further instructions.
NOTE: If you need to join or renew, please do so as soon as possible. The system takes about 30 minutes to update before you can then register for this program. If you are not able to add the program to your cart, please log out and then log back in.
Full payment of the program fee is required at the time of registration. If your company has prepaid for you to attend, please enter the discount code in your cart during checkout.
Seventy-five percent (75%) of the total program fee will be assessed for cancellations received no later than April 20, 2023. All cancellation requests must be sent in writing to email@example.com. If a cancellation request is received after April 20, 2023, the entire program fee will be forfeited. No substitutions or replacements of accepted registrants may be made at any time. No refunds will be granted for partial participation in the program.
Questions? Contact us.